Author: Tersigni, Nicole
Hardcover: 96 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Situations include men sharing keen insight on the female anatomy, an eloquent defense of catcalling, or offering sage advice about horseback riding to the woman who owns the horse.
• These less qualified men of antiquity dish out mediocrity as if it's pure genius
• For the women who have endured overbearing men over the centuries
• Written with hilariously painful accuracy
"Now, when you're riding a horse, you need to make sure to keep a good grip on the reins." "These are my horses."
Through cringe-induced empathy, this timeless gift book of shared experiences unites women across history in one of the most powerful forms of resistance: laughter.
• Started as a Twitter thread and quickly gained widespread popularity.
• A great pick for a birthday or Galentine gift for a friend who needs a funny pick-me-up
• Makes a perfect gift for women and feminists with a wry sense of humor, millennials, anyone who loves memes and Internet humor, as well as history and art buffs.
• Add it to the shelf with books like Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit, Milk and Vine: Inspirational Quotes from Classic Vines by Emily Beck, and Awards For Good Boys: Tales Of Dating, Double Standards, And Doom by Shelby Lorman.