Auther: Blum, Ingo.
Publisher: Ingo Blum Books.
Paperback: 52 pages.
A little bird is afraid of heights.
The other birds laugh at him and say,
“Birds love flying high in the sky.
No bird is afraid of heights!”
The little bird loves the sky. He tries to fly but can never fly up more than a few feet. He is too afraid. So he watches the other birds fly into the sky and leave him. But then something strange happens... Read how the shy little bird overcomes his fears.
Here’s what makes this book special:
- Each line is both in English and French
- The story is simple and suitable for early age learning
- Introduces concepts of problem-solving, cooperation, and teamwork.
- All the illustrations are original, creative and super fun
- Plus, there are EXTRA PAGES for coloring and drawing at the end of the book
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Kids learn quickly and easily. With bilingual children’s books, you set them up for success and expand their horizons from an early age! This dual-language story is specifically designed to teach children new foreign words and phrases as you read to them. The book is also available in other languages.
For all kids learning English or French as a second language.